Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Kindness and the Photo Department

“Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.”
~ Og Mandino

I recently needed to print out a photograph for a work project, so I ordered it on line to print at a pharmacy. When I arrived at the drugstore, there seemed to have been a problem with the order and the photo had not printed. I was pleasantly surprised by the woman at the photo department, who was incredibly gracious and determined to get my photo printed. She asked me if I had the photo on my phone and then proceeded to look through hundreds of photos until we found the right one.  She then carefully cropped the photo on the computer and had it printed. All told, she spent about 20 minutes making sure that I got what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment