Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Kindness and Angels

"The way people come into your life when you need them, it's wonderful and it happens in so many ways.  It's like having an angel.  Somebody comes along and helps you get right."
~ Stevie Ray Vaughan

A mom I know recently sent an email to her friends about another mother who works at one of the small stores in our community.  I have seen the woman a number of times, but did not know her name.  The mom who wrote to me not only knows her name, but also has gotten to know her and various personal difficulties she has faced.  The mom who wrote to me shared the other woman's story and asked for help with a medical procedure that this woman needs.  I have no doubt that thanks to the kindness of the mother I know, this other mother will be able to have her procedure.  I told the mother who contacted me that the other woman was blessed to have her as a guardian angel.  She shrugged it off and said that she feels blessed that when she shares a need, angels come out of the woodwork to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment