Sunday, January 7, 2018

Kindness and Winter Woollies

“Every minute of every hour of every day you are making the world, just as you are making yourself, and you might as well do it with generosity and kindness and style.”
~ Rebecca Soinit

Recently, I was planning a trip up north with one of my children.  Given that I don’t own that many cold-weather clothes, I was going to go shopping for a couple of things.  However, my steadfast friend, who had just returned from Canada, told me to stop by her house before I bought anything.  When I arrived, she had laid out several coats for my daughter and me to try on.  She lent us two coats as well as gloves, neck warmers and a number of other things to keep us warm.  Extreme weather resulted in our trip being canceled, but I greatly appreciated my steadfast friend’s loan of her winter clothes and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment