Friday, January 5, 2018

Kindness at the Hardware Store

"Kindness can come from someone on Twitter, it can come from someone on the street.  It can come from someone at work.  Without kindness, I don't know what I would do.  The greatest part of life is the simple things."
Andie McDowell

As odd as it would sound to anyone who knows me, I recently went to the hardware store.  Odder still, I took a couple of pieces of a book shelf that I was trying to assemble.  The pieces were heavy and a bit bulky, so I asked one of the employees at the store if he could go out to my car to take a look at what I was trying to put together.  The young man walked out to my car and helped me bring the pieces inside.  He found the type of screws I needed, assembled the pieces I had brought, and then carried my book shelf out to my car for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment