Monday, July 14, 2014

Kindness, Reverie and Prayer

"Prayer is the medium of miracles; in whatever way works for you, pray right now."
― Marianne Williamson

A few weeks ago, a very kind colleague of mine sent me an e-mail that said "Time for a little reverie!" and included a link to a website where one can observe live cams with animals in their natural habitats.  The e-mail gave me a pause, a moment of serenity and perspective, on a busy day. 

This colleague is a very kind and generous man.  And I had been thinking about him this morning because we frequently check in on each other.

As I left a meeting later in the day, I received the sad news that he suffered a bad fall yesterday and is in the hospital in intensive care.  Please keep my colleague Mike G. in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment