Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Kindness of a Joyful Greeting

"What gives me the most hope every day is God's grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God."
~ Rick Warren

As I was thinking of my day yesterday, one of the things that popped into my mind was the very joyful greeting that I received from someone I know.  Every time I see this woman, she gives me a big smile and a hug.  And I have realized that she makes me feel as though everything is fine.  Naturally, I love running into her.  The interesting thing is that life has not always been easy for this woman.  She had had her share of challenges, but she seems to always face them head on with faith, grace and determination.  And her example gives others hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment