Sunday, June 12, 2016

Kindness and the Woman with the Panda Umbrella

"Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome."
~ Amelia Barr

As my husband and I were leaving a restaurant on a rainy evening, I saw a woman with a panda umbrella.  I noticed her because her umbrella was white with large black Mickey-shaped ears and a panda face on one side.  I waited at the entrance to the restaurant for my husband to get the car, which we had parallel parked across the street.  The car parked behind ours was very close, so my husband was having trouble getting out -- especially because our car "beeps" when there is something behind it.  But the woman with the panda umbrella came to the rescue and directed my husband as he reversed, which made getting out of the space much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment