Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Kindness of a Godmother who Happens to be a Dentist

"Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way.  And a sense of humor.  It's like medicine -- very healing."
~ Max Irons

My children are blessed for many reasons and having a godmother who is a dentist is among them.  On a recent evening, she fit us into her busy office schedule as one of my children had a painful tooth situation.  Which called for an extraction!  I have no doubt that my child would have been mortified had it been anyone else doing the injecting and tooth pulling.  But it was my children's "Tita" who is incredibly funny and very kind.  So we managed to get through it -- without tears or screams.  And then our dentist fairy godmother reached out a couple of hours later to see how her little patient was faring.

No comments:

Post a Comment