Friday, June 9, 2017

Kindness and Generosity

“Goodness is about character – integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like.  More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.”
~ Dennis Prager

We recently celebrated one of our children’s birthdays at the weekend home of one of our children’s godmothers.  It was incredibly gracious for the godmother and her husband to host not only my family, but also nearly a dozen teenagers.  But the kindness did not end there.  When I mentioned in passing to the godmother that I wasn’t sure in which car we would drive to their home given my husband’s recent accident, she offered me her car.  I was a bit hesitant because it is a nice car and quite new.  But she insisted and next thing I knew, she came over to my house to drop it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment