Monday, July 10, 2017

Kindness and a Rerouted Call

"The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile."
~ Ed Sheeran

I recently called one of my children's schools to inquire about a form that I thought I needed to fill out.  The first person I reached said that she did not have the information, but that she would connect me with someone who might be able to help me.  Given that it is mid-summer, I was expecting to find a dead end.  Instead, I was connected with an incredibly helpful person who thanked me for calling as it had reminded her of something she needed to do.  Then she proceeded to give me additional and very helpful information about other forms that I needed to complete -- information that clearly did not fall within her purview, but that was incredibly appreciated by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment