Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Kindness on a Rainy Day

"The marvels of daily life are exciting; no movie director can arrange the unexpected that you find in the street."
~ Robert Doisneau

On a very rainy day, I rushed to my son's school to drop off his lunch and his clothes for an after-school activity.  I pulled my car up as close as I could to the school office.  But when I opened the car door, I looked down into standing water several inches deep.  As I wondered what to do, I heard someone yelling at me to wait.  I looked up and one of the women who works at the school was signaling for me not to come out of my car.  Instead, she came close to the car and I was able to hand her the items through the window as she stood on the curb, which saved me from wading through the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment