Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Kindness at Christmas

"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night."
― Clement Clarke Moore, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

My son left a note for Santa last night on the kitchen table along with milk and cookies.  Among other things, my son asked Santa to e-mail him.  This morning, there was a lovely e-mail from Santa in my son's In Box.

"One of the best gifts you can give someone is love," Santa wrote.  "Did you know that?  If you have a brother or sister, an Uncle or Aunt, a Mom or Dad, remember to tell people that are important to you that you love them.  I know how much of a nice present it is because I have many children that write to me tell me that they love me.  That is the best present Santa can have."

Love and kindness are important to Santa, and to us all.  Let us honor Christmas by showing a little more love and a little more kindness.  May your hearts be filled with joy and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment