Thursday, July 21, 2016

Kindness from the Airlines!

"Transparency, honesty, kindness, good stewardship, even humor, work in businesses at all times."
~ John Gerzema

For an upcoming flight, I had been assigned the dreaded middle seat.  When I arrived at the airport, I checked to see if I could change my seat, but there was nothing available.  I decided to try my luck at the gate.  I asked the gate attendant whether there was a better seat available, but she told me that the flight was full.  Then she said that if anything opened up, she would let me know.  As I walked away from the counter, I wondered how serious she was given that she had not kept my boarding pass.  I truly doubted that she had made a mental note of my name.  To my surprise, as the flight was boarding, she called my name and changed my seat to a window closer to the front.  I was delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment